Buying and Selling a Home at the Same Time around Chicago
If you’re thinking about selling your home and don’t know where to go next, let us become your real estate sherpas to answer all your questions.
In a perfect world, buying and selling coordinates perfectly — two stacks of papers, one closing day, two sets of keys, and you are happy as can be. And while the real estate stars frequently align for buyers and sellers, sometimes you have to be a bit flexible.
The good news is there are a few things you and the team can do to simplify the buying process when you’re smack-dab in the middle of selling. The “keys” to success on both ends tie in as our knowledgeable, experienced agents can be trusted to get the job done.
- A strategic marketing plan to sell. How do we not only capture – but create – buyer demand? Our team’s specialty is our proven formula designed to attract buyers as early as possible through property preparations, surgical pricing precision and our pre-marketing strategy that garners maximum activity.
- Coordinated timing. When we can create the best terms for your sale, we can often create a leaseback option with your buyers. We’ll look at the estimated on-market timing, work together with your lender, and help craft a plan that unlocks the best strategy.
- A plan for temporary housing. If you need more time than a lease back will allow, consider your temporary solutions (think friends with a spare room, family with a basement). Either with our Concierge program, or by getting top dollar for your place, let us help you into a short-term rental so you’re not time-pressed in your home hunt.
- Buying Before Selling. A bridge loan can close the gap between the home you have and the home you want. Compass Bridge Loan Services provide access to competitive rates and dedicated support from industry-leading lenders, with the exclusive option to get up to six months of your bridge loan payments fronted when you sell your home with Two Door Group.
- Pre-Market Exclusives. Let us keep an eye on the market for your next home, with our access to pre-market and pocket listings. .
If the overwhelming urge to move this summer is tip-top priority on your list, but the stress of the moving process has your stomach in knots, we have your back.
We specialize in helping our clients obtain their homes of their dreams, so you can get back to the things you really need to worry about this summer, like “where are we vacationing?”